Most juice is for drinking, but not this brand of juice. It is known as “Don’t Drink My Juice” because that sounds funny and a little bit rude, but that’s also a statement. Don’t Drink My Juice does not create and sell fruit juice but e liquid and one certainly wouldn’t want to drink that.
Safety of E Juice
At the bottom of their bio page, Don’t Drink My Juice says clearly that nicotine is an addictive and harmful substance. An adult vaping this stuff might not suffer any harm, but someone ingesting e liquid in the mistaken belief it will taste good could potentially suffer illness or death.
That goes for children especially who, unable to read and not the least put-off by special childproof caps, get into colorful bottles with pretty labels easily unless they are kept well out of reach of even the most adept young climber.
Don’t Drink My Juice operates out of Ohio. It’s comforting to know this is a US company as regulations in this country are quite strict. Do you know how e juice is regulated in other countries? Probably not; most people are dedicated to buying US products even if they are made with ingredients sourced from elsewhere.
Their specialty is quality vapor juice sold at an affordable price. Products contain USP-grade vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) plus flavors made for e cigs particularly. Every flavor has been developed, created, and tested by someone who vapes, so you know the taste isn’t altered in a bad way by the vaporizing process.
They provide an email address: email@example.com. Never say the company is not prepared to hear from you with questions or flavor suggestions. Another place to get in touch is Facebook where you can become part of the conversation about e liquid, vaping, and this company with other vapers and current fans of Don’t Drink My Juice.
Don’t Drink My Juice says they are only able to ship to domestic customers at this time. When you place your online order, they expect the shipment to arrive quickly. Order online as there is no physical location.
I didn’t see any security provisions on their site although they allow people to pay by credit card. Don’t Drink My Juice is set up for PayPal transactions, however, which are safe. Products are not steeped when they arrive since Don’t Drink My Juice makes them to order.
There are no “diketones” in their e liquids. Diketones are found in flavorings like butter and cream used to make products such as e juices but also processed foods.
One must test for them in foods according to US legislation because of certain health risks associated with diketones, but in e juice this is a choice made by companies. Don’t Drink My Juice says there are no diketones (acetyl propionyl, diacetyl, or acetoin) in their e liquids.
Juices come in several nicotine levels from 0 to 18 mg and bottle sizes of 15, 30, 50, and 120 ml. There are varying VG/PG ratios available so one can use flavors with multiple types of coil systems from single coils to Clapton and other sophisticated styles.
Flavors at Don’t Drink My Juice
Try a Cannoli Moly or an AR-15 (Apple Raspberry Macaroon). Select Peach Yo (Yogurt) or Angry Pear (just pear). Select from their bestsellers’ list: Strawnana Yo, Malk (Strawberry Milk), and Graham Cracker are among them. The entire list contains 42 flavors plus unflavored e liquid.
There is just one downside I can see in this catalog where e juice costs $5.49 for 15 ml: lack of traditional offerings, though this is subjective. There is no tobacco and only one mentholated flavor which is Blueberry Haze. Most of the selections are at least mildly sweet, there’s nothing with an old-fashioned throat hit.
Otherwise, since that’s the way e juice is going anyway, I’d say Ohio’s Don’t Drink My Juice is worth a try.
No matter what your economic background is, everyone welcomes a good deal. Retailers know this fact and periodically offer good discounts to their customers to increase customer satisfaction. Hence shopping online coupons are offered by retailers to help their customers save a lot of money.
Here are 4 simple ways to win the world of coupons for the maximum savings (we offer more tips on this page):
- Get a hold of good coupons
Visit your favorite online retailer’s websites often or join their email or newsletter list to get the latest coupon codes.
Keep an eye on their social network pages like Facebook or Twitter for random coupon codes that the stores might surprise their followers with.
If the above direct ways are not helping you out enough then just browse through websites holding large databases of coupons.
Finally, if you cannot get hold of free coupons, sometimes it is still a good idea to buy coupons keeping in check that their prices are almost close to nothing as compared to the discount they are offering.
- Use them wisely to maximize savings
Many stores allow their customers to stack up on their coupons. Therefore, use multiple coupons on the same item to save more money.
The order in which you use your coupons also makes a difference. Sometimes a ‘percentage off’ coupon followed by a ‘fixed amount coupon’ gets you the better deal than the other way around. Therefore, do a little math before checking out your shopping cart.
- Use them at the best time
Make sure that you do not use your coupons when you suspect that there has been a random hike up in prices of items. Keep a track of the price tags and buy when the prices seem to be just right.
It is also a good idea to use your coupons, like these ones on this site, when there is already a sale or clearance going on provided your online retailer allows you to use your coupons on already discounted items.
- Use them for the right things
Do not shop just for the sake of using coupons codes. This will lead to wasting of money and collection of items you end up throwing away.
Make a list of things you really need or will use in the future and concentrate on the coupons for such items.
Keeping the above pointers in mind, no shopper should be wasting money when using coupons. Using a bit of intellect and organization can help you use your coupon codes in the best possible manner.
If you are one of those shoppers who has not yet used coupon codes when shopping online, then no need to worry. Here are some of the main queries regarding this phenomenon answered in the simplest manner.
WHO should use coupon codes?
Anyone looking for discounted prices can avail benefits from the usage of coupon codes. If you are on a tight budget or simply want to spend smartly, coupons can come in very handy in these cases.
Furthermore, customers who are on the lookout to buy items in bulk may benefit immensely with the use of coupon codes. Coupons for bulk buying offer unbelievable discounts where most of the time you will end up paying for multiple items for the price of one.
Additionally, if you always back off from online shopping because of the hefty shipping prices, free shipping coupon codes can help you finally check-out your shopping cart.
WHAT can coupon codes do?
Coupon codes come in a variety of shades and offer a vast range of discounts (click here for more on that). Coupon codes can help you get:
- a ‘dollar off’ discount which translates to a fixed dollar amount of from the price of an item you are interested to buy.
- a‘percentage off’ discount which translates to a certain percentage off from the price of an item you are interested to buy.
- free or discounted shipping.
- a certain percentage discount on a second item you buy from the same retailer. The discount on the second is 100% in buy one get one free coupon codes.
- free gifts.
HOW should the coupon codes be used?
Coupon codes should be used very wisely. Do not let yourself get trapped in the spending mindset just to use the coupons. Use coupon codes for items you really need, like we instruct on this page.
Furthermore, coupons should be used in such a way that they give the maximum amount od discounts.
For instance, if the retailer lets you, you can use coupons during sale time to help you get additional discounts. If an online store allows stacking up of coupon codes, use them in the right order to save the most money.
These three main questions and their answers encompass the most basic definition of coupon codes for first-time users. Furthermore, as in most cases, practice makes perfect. Hence, the more you use these coupon codes, the more of a pro you would become in saving money.
Nowadays, every other person we meet seems to be in a saving mode. With the growing instabilities in economies around the world, many people have an increasingly tighter budget and are constantly on the lookout for ways to save more money.
When shopping online, as much as choosing the right types of coupon codes (like these ones) can help in saving money, the time when these coupon codes are used and what they are used for also plays a vital role.
Here are a few ways to answer the question of ‘when to save your coupon codes for?’:
When the prices are not hiked up!
Some online retailers might increase the prices of their items and then offer deals on them. For instance, an online retailer might offer a 30% discount coupon code after actually hiking up the prices by 30%. In this scenario, the customer is really buying the items on the original prices.
The fake incentive of a discount entices the customer to buy more just to avail the benefit of the coupon code. While in fact he or she is really buying everything on the original price.
Therefore, be aware of this kind of trap. Keep a casual lookout at the prices of your favorite products and avoid using your coupon codes when you see unusual price hike ups.
When the deal is not trapping you into buying more uselessly.
Many times the coupon codes with the offer of buy one and get the second 50% off might be actually forcing you to buy things that you actually do not need.
If you are sure you want the second item, then only go ahead and use such a coupon code.
When you know multiple offers can be applied to the same item.
Many retailers allow you to use multiple coupons or discounts on the same item. If that is the case it is best to save your coupons for a time when you have two or more coupon codes that can be used on an item for maximum saving.
Equally, you can also wait for a sale to come up, to use your coupons on already-discounted items to further your savings.
Keeping the above points in mind (as well as these) will help you utilize your coupons in the best optimum way. However, keep track of your coupon’s expiry date if it has one and uses it well within the time limit.
The online virtual world is a large span of endless possibilities in all aspects of our daily lives. Shopping is one such aspect of our lives which has always been a necessity, a social behavior or just an activity to pass time. With the advent of this facility in the online realm, a world of opportunities and ideas has been opened up for both the retailers and the customers.
One of the main attractions to a shopper is the ability to save as much money as possible. Apart from the traditional clearance sales or season sales, online shopping also offers the use of coupons.
Now there are two ultimate secrets to using these coupon codes effectively for the maximum discount. (Go here for more!)
First, search for the perfect coupon for yourself.
Keep an eye open for free coupon codes on the website of your store of interest.
This seems quite convenient. However, if this is not available then research a bit on coupon database websites.
You can simply search through their database by entering the name of the store or brand. There are many automatic coupon finder websites which enter the codes you filtered in the promo code box and test them automatically to display if the code actually works or not. This prevents you from wasting time on bogus or expired coupon codes.
Another way to get hold of worthy coupons is by signing up for emails from your desired retailers, like on this website you’re visiting. This you can do in store or online and as a result you will always be updated with latest promotions and coupon codes.
Last but not the least, try the social avenues like Facebook and Twitter. If you like or follow your desired brands or retailers on these social networks, they will often send you updates on their ongoing and latest promotions and coupons.
Secondly, make sure the usage of coupons will benefit you.
Always keep in mind to check the total of your purchase once with the coupon codes and then without the coupons, with items on original price.
The reason behind this is that many promotions using these coupon codes add restrictions on the minimum which needs to be spent to avail the coupon. In such a case you might end up spending more than needed.
To sum it all up, find the right coupons, know all the benefits and limitations and use it to save more and more!
Online retailers are becoming aware of the increasing number of customers who are on the lookout for deals and discounts while shopping. Some of them can very well misuse this fact and trick the customers to actually spend more than they need to by just giving them the incentive of getting discounts by using coupon codes.
Here are a couple of such ‘tricks’ or rather spending ‘traps’ to watch out for when using coupon codes (also click here for more tips on coupon usage):
- Retailers might offer you with crazy deals on items making them almost free or actually free. However, when you actually pay a little more attention, you will realize that the accessories which might be needed to make these items fully functional come with a hefty price. Therefore, in the long run, you end up paying more for that particular ‘free’ product.
- Control your nerves when you feel like using your coupons for the same item which might be going on sale repeatedly. This will lead to a massive surplus of items if the demand for it is just not present. For instance, 50 bottles of ketchup stuffed into your kitchen cabinets will not really save you much if you end up throwing them away after a while.
- Watch out for coupons codes offered by online retailers (click here for a list of all our retailers’s coupons) after an increase in the actual prices of the products. If for example, there is a 25% coupon available and you feel like the prices of the items have been roughly increased by 30%, then steer away immediately. This is just a temptation into spending more for items which could have been bought for a cheaper price.
- Deals which put a certain limit on your total purchase might force you to buy extra things. Therefore, make sure you actually need these items before spending the extra money on them.
- Some coupons have a very tiny print somewhere in the corners to let you know that there is actually an expiry date. Therefore, you might miss it completely or it will not stick in your mind till it is too late. Especially if you bought the coupon it can lead to waste of money. Hence be vigilant about these dates.
In brief, avoid splurging into useless spending. Always look at the bigger picture while shopping. Once you have understood these traps then start shopping away with proper coupon deals and actually saving tons of money!
I am sure most of us cannot deny the joy of buying a product for a less than the original price! It is a satisfying moment where you feel that you are on the winning side of the deal. Nowadays, with the drastic increase in online shopping, online retailers are increasingly using coupons to enrich the shopping experience for their customers.
Hence, for example, you are shopping online from the comfort of your home and finally arrived at the checkout page. After a long time of carefully choosing and comparing your buys, you are baffled by the “Insert Promo Code Here” boxes. You know it is something you want to but you are completely clueless about how to use this option efficiently.
Well let’s tackle this world of coupons in a few easy steps:
- If you do not have online coupons, find out an online coupon database like those found on this website which offers coupons from your desired stores and brands.
- Before you go on a hunting and comparing mission of your favorite products, for instance, the right shoe for you with the right price tag, visit these online coupon databases. They will give you a fair idea of which brands are offering the right deals and will also go a further step to display comparisons of different deals.
- Do not procrastinate in shopping! If you like a deal and if it seems really attractive, don’t wait too long. There might be scores of other users interested in the very deal which could end up in the deal ending due to sold out items. Deals also come with an expiry date which needs to be noted.
- Make a list of all the things you want before embarking on this journey of saving money. Many retailers offer their customers more discount when they purchase more. So basically the more you spend the more percentage discount you get on it. Hence shop smartly and try to buy your required products from the same retailer all at once to save more.
- Keep a lookout for online retailers which allow you to use multiple coupons on the same item (a strategy we also discuss on this page). For instance, using a promotional code with a sale item. This can result in amazing buys and a truly pleasurable shopping experience.
Now your online shopping experience along with these no-brainer usage of promotional codes will get your shopping right to your doorstep effortlessly and with a discount!
Generally speaking, when thinking about saving money, the normal perception is that it takes a lot of work. However, when shopping online and especially when using online coupon codes to save money, the whole procedure is relatively effortless.
The whole idea of saving money by using coupon codes online starts of with acquiring the right coupon codes which will give you the maximum benefit.
Some of the types of discounts catered to by using these coupon codes are as following:
- A fixed amount off of your purchase. This is very convenient when purchasing items of low costs. For instance, $3 off an item worth $10 is a good discount compared to $3 off an item worth $100.
- A percentage amount off your purchase. This is very convenient when purchasing items of a high price tag. Since if it is an item worth less, let’s say maybe $10, a 35% discount will save you only $3.5 while an item worth $100 will result in a $30 discount.
- Sometimes coupon codes, like we cover on this site, do not offer any amount off of the item you are purchasing but rather offers you with discounts on shipping fees. It might be a fixed amount off, a percentage discount or even free of cost!
Once you have found your perfect pick from the pool of coupon codes, you can start using some of the following tricks to maximize discounts.
- Combine and compound your discounts. This is only possible if the retailer you are dealing with allows for multiple coupon codes to be used on the same item. If this allowance is available, you can go ahead and save more by trying your luck on stacking different coupon codes to increase the discount. The most common example of stacking of coupon codes is the combination of a code for discounts on items with a code for discounted or free shipping.
- Save more by buying more. Many retailers offer a greater discount if you purchase more from them. If you have a shopping list where all the items can be bought from the same store online, go ahead and buy them at once for a large price cut at the checkout page. Just beware of extreme couponing, which we discuss in this article.
Once you have an idea of where to find the right coupons and how to use them for maximum discounts, the whole saving money procedure is quite effortless. So start clicking away and saving money!
Everyone wants to save money and get the best deal on the things they buy. Using online coupons whilst shopping online is a great way to save money. However, is there anything such as extreme couponing?
Yes, definitely. If a shopper ends up buying things they do not need or even worse, things they should not buy, in large amounts, just because they want to use a couple of coupons, it is definitely extreme couponing. In such cases, coupons would lead to wastage of money rather than saving.
The result of extreme couponing is hoarding and stockpiling of unnecessary products and a waste of time. Just because you have a coupon does not mean that you can buy anything and everything to save money.
Here are a couple of ways you can avoid extreme couponing in order to save money (also click here for more coupon strategies):
- Make a list of things you really need or will be able to use in the future effectively. If you do not keep such a list in your mind, you can end up buying things you already have in store or do not need just because you have the incentive of getting discounts.
- However, if you use coupons to avail deals to stock up on items which you will use and need in the near future you can save a lot of money. For instance, if you stock up on non-perishable items such as diapers for a duration for which you know your baby will not outgrow them, you will surely save a lot of money and regular trips to the store.
- Only keep the coupons you know will benefit you and trash the ones which will lead to mindless shopping. This will prevent you from buying large quantities of items just because you have the urge to use a couple of such coupons. This habit usually leads to a massive surplus of items which eventually go to waste or end up using a large storage space. It can be tempting when finding so many discounts like we provide here, but resist the temptation.
- Understand your coupons. Online retailers often have different coupon policies. For instance, some will allow you to stack up coupons or others will allow you to use coupons on already discounted items. Therefore, it is better to retain coupons of such stores while discarding coupons for stores which have rather strict policies.
Therefore, the best way to save money by using coupons is to use them in moderation and for the things you will use.
Gone are the days of only reaping the benefits of traditional sales in stores and the traditional clippings of tangible paper coupons in the mail, newspapers, magazines or flyers at the grocery stores. There is now a whole new world of online shopping.
It is all a lot simpler now. Everything from the comfort of your home. Even saving money! There are online sales and clearances which result in an obvious saving of money. However, use of online promotional codes makes you go an extra mile into saving even more money.
The optimal use of coupons lies all in your knowledge of the best deals on that particular product.
This means that if you have the right information regarding the ongoing promotions, you get the deal, otherwise, you end up paying the full price while your more ‘knowledgeable’ friend paid almost half the price for the very thing! They must be using tactics like these linked here!
It does seem like a lot of work and research. However, once you get the hang of it, using your online coupon codes becomes an effortless endeavor.
The main idea is to find the right promotional code for the required purchase which will help you save money while shopping online. You could do this by searching online on search engines through general search terms or go a bit further with an ultra-specific search.
This will help you find sites which keep track of these codes. These coupon and deal websites, like this site, also show you stores or brands offering similar promotions so you can choose the best coupon code by comparing and contrasting easily.
Whatever the method is the main idea is to research and find the right free coupons from online databases or invest a little and buy them. In the latter case keep in mind:
- In the end of it all, you must be paying less as compared to buying the items on original prices.
- That the site is trustworthy and is not costing you a fortune to buy the coupons. These priced coupons should be very cheap, for instance, an item worth $1500 might have a coupon worth $10 which would give a discount of maybe of $200-250.
Therefore, a little bit of browsing or researching can help you save hundreds or thousands of dollars while shopping online. This is undeniably a relatively effortless way of saving money.
Deals everywhere! Whether it is a festive season, an end of season time or even a store clearance, customers are sure to be baffled by the numerous deals around them. What to choose and what not to becomes a tough decision when everything seems quite interesting.
When shopping online the same puzzling scenario confronts shoppers. When all retailers are trying to lure you into buying from them, it is best to know what each deal is offering and which will help you in choosing the best one when shopping online. The main aim is to save as much money (we discuss many ways all over this site) as possible and this is the main factor in making the decision of which deal to choose.
Online retailers usually offer their deals in the form of online coupon codes. Here are some types of deals which might be offered:
- First Time Shopper Deal
Many online retailers recognize their first-time shoppers and offer them coupon codes for discount deals.
- Total Purchase Deal
The deal here is that the more you spend the more reward you get. Coupon codes with percentage discount on your total purchase or with free shipping with more dollars spent are offered by many retailers online.
- Exclusive Social Offer Deal
Specially designed for social networks. These coupon codes offer deals to shoppers who like, follow or share their brand on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Customer Loyalty Deal
This kind of deal usually depends on a point system. It begins with the shopper registering with the retailer online and then collecting points on each transaction. Coupon codes are provided to customers when they gather a certain number of points. The more points the shopper collects the more discount he/she gets.
- Email/Newsletter Deal
If you subscribe to your favorite retailer’s email or newsletter list, you are sure to get rewarding deals via regular coupon codes like these ones over here.
- Weekly/Monthly Deal
One of the most common kinds of deal is a weekly or monthly coupon code provided to the customer which may be in the form of a percentage discount, a fixed discount, a free gift or even free shipping.
Now since you have a rough idea of which type of deals are available through the online coupon codes and which ones maybe the most lucrative for you, go ahead and enter the world of these interesting deals and start saving money!
On a task of saving money? Want to buy your favorite pair of shoes without burning that hole in your wallet. Just win the world of online coupon codes like we talk about here and you will save tons of money while shopping for your favorite things!
Here is how you can do it.
Firstly, get yourself some good coupons. Go on a scavenger hunt on coupon database websites to end up with coupons which fulfill your needs. You can even buy coupons which offer some great deals. However, make sure the money you put into buying these coupons should be very less as compared to the discount it offers.
There are easier ways to get hold of these coupons such as joining the store’s mailing list or regularly checking their websites for free coupons. Online retailers are always coming up with new ways to provide their customers with coupon codes, therefore, just keep a look out for these.
Secondly, use them wisely.
Make sure you save money instead of wasting money when using coupon codes. Couple of things to look out for:
- If your coupon codes have an expiry date, make sure you keep a track of that especially if you actually bought them!
- Always do math when choosing between ‘dollars off’ coupons and ‘percentage off’ coupons. For instance, if it is an item worth $10, a $5 off coupon is better than a 25% off coupon.
- In cases where multiple coupons can be applied at the same item, it is again better to do a bit of math to conclude in which order the coupons should be used. For instance, for an item worth $100, it is better to use a 25% off coupon first and then a $15 off coupon to save more money!
Lastly, do not shop just to use the coupons. Many deals can only be availed when a certain minimum amount of purchase has been done. Do not mindlessly try to fulfill this criterion just to use the coupon. There is a high possibility that you might end up spending more than saving and that too, on items you actually do not need. It is always smart to have a fair idea of what all you actually need and set a budget accordingly. This way you will not get carried away in shopping, like a woman shopping for shoes (which we discuss here) just for the sake of using your coupon codes.
Now go ahead and conquer online shopping and save a lot of money!
When it comes to shoes the list is endless. From boots to heels to slippers to pumps, the list goes on and on. To add to this confusion is the ever increasing list of shoe stores. Each repeatedly coming up with better designs and better quality. In such a maze, shoppers tend to look out for good deals on the price of shoes to cut down their shopping options.
There are many amazing deals out here in the malls and shopping areas. The same is provided in the online world of shopping via online coupon codes.
Here are some ways to get hold of good coupon codes to get the best bargains on your favorite pair of shoes:
- Weekly/Monthly Coupons
Retailers often post free weekly or monthly coupons on their websites to reward their customers. Ideal timings are the beginning of the month or the ending. Therefore, it is a good idea to periodically visit these websites.
- Pre-launch Coupons
Often when new stores pop up online, they invite people to buy from them using pre-launch coupons. Therefore, keep a lookout for such stores.
- First Time Shopper Coupons
Many retailers surprise their new shoppers to coupon codes with various types of discounts. If you are a newcomer to such an online store, then it is your lucky day!
- Total Purchase Coupons
Retailers often want customers to buy more from them therefore, they give them coupons with a greater discount if their total purchase is higher. So buy more to save more!
- Abandon cart Coupons
This is the most fun of all the ways. All you have to do is fill your online shopping cart with all your desired items and then just abandon it. Many retailers will get back to you and invite you to complete your transaction with a complimentary discount coupon!
- Referral Coupons
Referral coupons are gifted to you by online retailers when you recommend their online store to another person. So let more people know to earn more of these coupons.
- Social Networks Coupons
Follow, like or share the pages of some online retailers on social networks like Facebook and Twitter and get rewarded by exclusive coupon codes!
- Email/Newsletter Coupons
Register and join the email or newsletter list of online retailers to be pleasantly surprised with regular coupons codes.
The above, and also this page here, summarizes some of the many ways to find the right coupons to save tons of money on your next shoe shopping expedition!
With the hard hit economy nowadays and recession always a reoccurring thing, everyone is strictly vigilant about their bank balance. Everyone’s aim is to keep it constant or make it better and passionately keep it from going down. There are two choices in such a situation, either curb spending to the minimum or continue spending but very economically.
When spending wisely, shoppers are always on the lookout for the best deals and discounts. When in the online realm, these promotions, discussed on this site, are often offered in the form of coupon codes.
These coupon codes when entered into the promotion code boxes at the checkout page of online shopping websites will result in a fixed amount discount or a percentage discount. Coupon codes are also used to give indirect discounts, such as promotions on shipping costs. Shipping cost discounts are also fixed amount discount or percentage discounts or even completely free.
These coupon codes are available to the customer directly in store purchases or via magazines, newspapers or brochures.
Customers can also sign up for emails with their favorite retailers to receive these coupons regularly via email. Additionally, social networks like Facebook and Twitter can also be used to get hold of coupon codes. Many retailers will notify you of their coupon codes once you like them or follow them on these social network apps. Both of these methods keep the customers up to date with the latest coupon codes and promotions.
Apart from the above, the customers can go on a self-search on coupon database websites online to find the coupon for the particular brand or item they are looking for.
Once the shopper has his or her hands on the desired coupon, they can save tons of money to better their bank accounts.
Apart from the direct discounts the coupons offer, customers can also use the tricks of stacking up coupons or spending more to save more to increase their savings further. There’s more here on that topic.
Stacking up codes allows the customers to use multiple coupons on the same item to reap the maximum discount benefits. This trick is applicable if the retailer does not restrict one coupon per item.
Some retailers offer a higher percentage discount on a higher total purchase. In this case, if the items are all needed, it makes sense to buy them all from the same retailer at once to increase savings.
In brief, by using coupon codes and using them wisely people can save money and better their bank balance effortlessly!
The use of coupon codes in online shopping can help shoppers save a lot of money. These coupon codes offer discounts in the form of fixed dollar amount off your purchase, a percentage amount off your purchase or discounted free shipping fee. Whatever the case, the main idea is that you save money!
What is the math behind the discounts offered by these coupon codes?
Sometimes the method is very straightforward and at other times it has its complicated catches. Therefore, the buyer needs to be smart about using coupons, which is talked about extensively on this site, wisely.
Following are some of the major ways in which coupons help in saving money:
- Generally, the discounts offered by coupon codes will directly show you how much money you are saving. Nevertheless, it is always smarter to analyze the discounts a bit more.
For instance, percentage discounts, e.g. 10% off, is better for larger orders since it will result in greater discounts. Smaller orders are better off with fixed discounts.
- Retailers often allow customers to stack their coupons. This idea is most popularly used by tying up a percentage or fixed dollar off coupon codes with shipping coupon codes. Shipping coupon codes might be a fixed dollar amount reduction, a percentage discount or even completely free of charge.
An example of the above scenario could be a free shipping coupon code on a minimum of $30 purchase. If you are already purchasing items worth $35 and getting a 25% off on that, then it makes sense to stack the free shipping code along with the percentage off coupon code.
Let’s say the shipping was worth $10 and you end up saving almost $18.75!
- The more the customer buys, the more he or she is eligible for greater discounts. For example, there might be a minimum amount of spending which when done will result in free shipping.
If this scenario suits you, and you are willing to buy the additional items or you are way too close to the minimum, then this deal might save you an otherwise hefty shipping cost. You can read more about coupon usage in another post here.
An example of the above scenario is that if the shipping cost is $8.95 and you need to spend an extra $9, it is worth to buy and extra item and get the shipping completely free of cost.
Now you know the math so shop away smartly and save more!
Makeup products are a long term investment. Therefore, these products can have a very high price tag. Makeup shoppers are always looking for the best quality products with the best deal on the cost. Furthermore, the colorful and endless collection of makeup items always tempts ladies into regularly buying more to continually enhance their collection.
Using coupon codes like the ones you can read about on this site can help in the above endeavors while protecting you from spending way too much. With an endless variety of deals, good coupon codes for makeup shopping is an ideal shopping assistant.
The main question is where exactly to find these coupon codes?
Just a mere visit to the website of these makeup product retailers can help you get hold of some good coupons offering nice makeup deals. Conversely, join their mailing or newsletter list for even more up to date coupons.
If you watch makeup tutorials of retailers on YouTube, make sure you have a look at the description section. Many retailers often have coupon codes, like these ones, under their videos to reward their followers. In addition, the social networks like Facebook and Twitter are also rewarding customers who like, follow or share the brand of these makeup products.
Makeup product retailers are often introducing new products with an accompanying deal to encourage customers to try their products. The next time a new shade of your favorite lipstick brand turns up, keep an eye open for complimentary coupons.
Refer the new tint of eyeshadow you tried to a couple of friends and you will be rewarded with a referral coupon code!
The following way to find a great makeup coupon code is the easiest of it all. Just shop till you drop and leave your shopping cart idle. Many retailers will often track you and invite you to come back and finish your shopping expedition with a coupon deal to welcome you back.
The above are a few ways you can get hold of best makeup deals via coupon codes online. However, keep in mind that seeing discounts sparks this natural and almost reflux attraction in a human’s mind and almost lures you into falling into the ‘spending trap’.
Therefore, be smart and always weigh the pros and cons of the deal you are going to avail. Do a bit of math while dealing with ‘dollars off’ coupons, ‘percentage off’ coupons and shipping costs and enhance your makeup collection with ever increasing colors via great coupon deals just like we talk about on this page.