If you are a loyal follower of our coupon website, you know that we have a heavy focus on cosmetics and beauty products. Ladies, we want you to know that we’ve got you covered when you want to look pretty and turn back the clock. For this reason, we’re doing a special segment on beauty products. Our entire library of skin care coupons is right here.
Today, we’re focusing on a very specialized category: neck firming creams.
Recently, a reader sent in the question – “what is the best drugstore neck cream for tightening the skin and lifting sagging skin?”
Valid question, so we did some prodding around as well as spent significant time in CVS and Walgreens. Our research in this one wasn’t easy, rather it was very thorough.
Neck Firming Creams in Drugstores – Reviews
In reviewing the products found in drug stores, we found that many were cheap and didn’t have a huge amount of the heavy hitting peptide ingredients in them that we’d like to see. Sure, there are some that will provide a solid amount of moisture on the skin, but nothing that really was a game changing anti aging powerhouse.
We instead took our eyes to Amazon.com, where we found a budding star. We found that there is a neck firming cream that can’t be bought in a drugstore, as it’s an Amazon.com exclusive product.
The product is called the Skin Pro Neck Firming Cream, and the reviews are off the charts. You can have a look yourself by visiting Amazon.com HERE now.
Since 2009, Skin Pro International has been making skin care products that work, and their current roster of products features over 40 skin creams designed to make people look younger and feel better.
The neck tightening cream is NOT sold in drugstores, yet you can shop for it on Amazon Prime using the largest shopping mall in the world, Amazon.com.
I’ve personally tested this product and fully endorse it. I don’t put my name on many products, but this is one to try if you find yourself suffering from any of these signs of aging:
- Loose Skin on the neck
- Sagging skin on the neck
- Neck wrinkles
- Frail skin or “turkey neck”
If you’ve used this product, please send us some before and after photos. We have a relationship with the vendor and can help you score some free skin care swag!
Aging shows up on your face as one of the first places. Around your eyes and mouth, fine lines starts to appear and they gradually become noticeable and deepen. At first, only when you move your face, these lines are noticeable and the lines are called “dynamic wrinkles” which means that they are only visible with your facial movements, such as, grimacing, smiling or frowning. Dynamic wrinkles can become static wrinkles with time, which are noticeable even when you are not moving your face.
To keep your dynamic wrinkles from becoming static wrinkles, there is one way to treat by using an agent that can prevent muscle movement and relax your underlying muscles. This treatment is usually done with injections of Botox or Botulinum toxin which is an expensive and painful treatment but it is effective for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles. This process involves multiple needle sticks underneath the skin. Recently, a topical ingredient called acetyl hexapeptide-3 also known as Argireline and is manufactures by Lipotec is added to anti-aging creams and serums as an alternative to Botox.
How Does Argireline Work?
Argireline is basically a peptide, which is a sequence of amino acids linked together to form a chain. Peptides have the ability to tell the cells what to do and direct them. They also have the ability to affect the skin cell function, peptides are essential skin care products. Argireline has a different function than Collagens, as collagen gives support to the skin and prevents sagging, while Argireline when applied topically, alters the biochemical pathways which are involved in muscle contraction so that it prevent the facial muscle to contract as it can help reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles. Such wrinkles become less noticeable that was once noticeable by making facial expressions.
This molecular cosmetic is an alternative to topical injections and achieves the same and prevents muscle movements that were responsible for the formation of expression lines. The acetyl hexapeptide-3 competes with the natural protein of N-terminal end of NAP-25 to reach the SNARE complex position. As a result, the facial contractions are weakened and muscles are relaxed with the efficient release of neurotransmitter thus preventing wrinkle formation.
Benefits of Cosmetics:
This anti-wrinkle peptide is the same as Botulinum and toxin but it is a lot smoother and safer. Argireline has been developed relatively recently and reports on its long term use are not produced yet.
Eye creams are now an essential in just about every woman’s skincare routine because skin experts have now scientifically proven that face fat which exists around the eye area is the first to break down and begin to age. The use of good quality eye creams can not only prevent this but also keep you having youthful skin for a long time to come.
Which Eye Creams Were the Best Products 0f 2016?
Before you can even find an eye cream, it’s important that you know what to look for. Marketing is a big reason most people purchase eye creams online, but let’s get into what you should look for in an under eye product so you can make an informed decision.
There are some key ingredients which only the best eye creams out there have and if you are shopping for the first time, you can watch out for them so that your hard earned money does not end up going down the drain:
- Two things are the most important when you are talking about a fresh, youthful eye area which seems immune to the havoc that the signs of aging can play. Ceramide is included in a wide variety of eye creams and it is the thing which keeps the area from sagging or becoming baggy and it also strengths capillary walls. Hyaluronic acid is what you have when you are younger but gradually lose with age. This keeps the area elastic and smooth. Both these need replenishing and the Estee Lauder Time Zone Crème is perfect for this.
- Retinol is a strong ingredient but one that may not be easily tolerated by some sensitive skinned people. If you have never had a reaction to it, it should be your go-to anti ager as nothing works better and it removes fine lines and also keeps the delicate eye skin taut and smooth. Olay and Loreal are top choices for eye creams which contain this relatively cheap ingredient.
- Nueropeptides are a powerful ingredient to watch out for. They are great for an alternative to retinol and are a less strong version of the same thing and also more readily tolerated by all types of skin. There are plenty of clinical benefits associated with its use which is why it is becoming more and more popular and plenty of brands have picked it up. It prevents effects by free radicals and gives your skin a more even feel.
- Vitamin C and E have long been known for their vast skin benefits and yes they are brilliant for the eye area as well. MD skincare is a brand which uses them in their eye products to perform the function of anti oxidants.
Knowing this, you can select from the below eye creams and know that they have been personally tested and used by a member of our product research team.
Of course, you can follow this link to enjoy our full skin care coupon database.
Top Eye Cream List of 2016:
We’re currently updating this content, but for now, here is a short list of what we’ve decided we can recommend.
#1: Elite Serum.
You don’t even need a coupon if you join their replenish and save program. You can always check out their Amazon specials as well.
#2: Ego Lifting
Anti aging and anti wrinkle skin care.
We’re currently updating our database, so please check out those two rock solid offers for now, and come back soon.